I’ve hidden my account in FastNet Classic, why is it showing on the balances page again?
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic internet banking.
There are a few reasons why your account may automatically become visible again:
- If you close your other accounts and your hidden account is the only account showing in FastNet Classic internet banking.
- If the balance of your hidden account goes below $0.
- If any holds are placed on your other accounts that preclude them from showing in FastNet Classic.
To check which accounts are hidden:
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Select your Profile at the top right of the screen.
- Choose ‘Hide accounts’.
- Tick the accounts you would like to hide and click save.
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...
It is best for you to let ASB know of the death as soon as possible. Holds will be placed ...
You can hide most Transaction and Savings accounts, Investments, Managed funds and Visa Business credit cards from your Balances summary ...
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...