How do I remove an ASB card that I use for Apple Pay?
Last Updated: 15 Feb 2019
If you need to, you can remove a card from your device:
iPhone or iPad
- To remove a card that you use on your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card that you want to remove, then tap Remove Card.
- Or open Wallet, tap a card, tap symbol with the 3 dots, scroll down, then tap Remove Card.
- To remove a card that you use on your Apple Watch, open the Watch app on your iPhone, go to the My Watch tab, scroll down, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card, then tap Remove Card.
- Or tap Wallet on the Home screen of your Apple Watch, tap a card, press it firmly, and tap Remove Card.
- To remove a card that you use on your Mac, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay, click the card that you want to remove, then click the minus (–) sign to remove the card.
For more information on how to remove cards visit Apple support.
Did this answer your question?
ASB provides a status icon and text for customers on the Apple Pay tile within the ASB Mobile app to ...
No, within the ASB Mobile app you will be able to see all the cards you have added to Apple ...
No, cards added to Apple Wallet can only be deleted from the Wallet app. This option is accessible when you ...
There is no requirement to update card information with Apple Pay. Once you have activated your ASB reissued card, your ...
Apple Pay provides an easy and secure way for customers with eligible ASB credit and debit cards to pay for ...
Payments made using Apple Pay in stores are card present transactions. Payments made using Apple Pay within apps are card ...
As the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch and Android Wear does not require a PIN or password to access ...