How do I remove an ASB card that I use for Apple Pay?
Last Updated: 15 Feb 2019
If you need to, you can remove a card from your device:
iPhone or iPad
- To remove a card that you use on your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card that you want to remove, then tap Remove Card.
- Or open Wallet, tap a card, tap symbol with the 3 dots, scroll down, then tap Remove Card.
- To remove a card that you use on your Apple Watch, open the Watch app on your iPhone, go to the My Watch tab, scroll down, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card, then tap Remove Card.
- Or tap Wallet on the Home screen of your Apple Watch, tap a card, press it firmly, and tap Remove Card.
- To remove a card that you use on your Mac, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay, click the card that you want to remove, then click the minus (–) sign to remove the card.
For more information on how to remove cards visit Apple support.
Did this answer your question?
Payments made using Apple Pay in stores are card present transactions. Payments made using Apple Pay within apps are card ...
There is no requirement to update card information with Apple Pay. Once you have activated your ASB reissued card, your ...
Apple Pay provides an easy and secure way for customers with eligible ASB credit and debit cards to pay for ...
As the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch and Android Wear does not require a PIN or password to access ...
The Apple Pay payment mark can be used in websites, emails, online display ads, terminals, digital displays, and in-store to ...
Hold your iPhone over the terminal and you’ll be prompted to authenticate using either Face ID, Touch ID or the ...