How do I authorise and send a Direct Debit receipt?
A receipt whose status is In Progress or Awaiting full authorisation can be authorised and sent immediately.
Note: You can partially authorise a receipt that requires two or more authorisations, by entering only one authorisation. This means that all of the authorisers do not need to authorise the receipt at the same time.
Before You Begin
Display the Current Receipts page. To do this:
- On the FastNet Business tab bar, click Transactional Banking
- Below the tab bar, click Receipts
- On the left-menu, click Current Receipts
To Authorise and Send a Receipt:
- On the Current Receipts page, locate and select the receipt that you want to authorise for processing.
- Note: Click the checkbox to the left of a receipt to select / deselect the row.
- Click Authorise/Send.
- Result: The Receipts Authorise / Send page displays the selected receipt.
- In the User ID and Password fields, type in all relevant User ID and Passwords.
- Click Authorise.
- Result: The Receipts Authorise / Send page displays the receipt.
- Click Send.
- Result: The receipt is sent and the Current Receipts page is displayed.
Check your messages for the receipt's money transfer report.
If any of the payers in a receipt, for example, do not have sufficient funds, the money cannot be deducted ...
Before you begin, display the Create Direct Debit Receipt page by: Selecting Transactional Banking on the FastNet Business tab bar ...
To have the ability to create a direct debit file to pull money from other accounts, you must be a ...
Direct Debits coming out of your account will show on your account statement which you can see online in FastNet ...
For questions about Direct Debits that you have authorised, you need to speak to the business or person you authorised ...
Your account balance is the total in your account. If you see “OD” (meaning Overdraft) in front of the amount, ...