How do I apply for an ASB Visa Debit card?
If you're already an ASB customer you can apply through FastNet Classic internet banking or through the ASB Mobile Banking app. The whole process should only take you around one minute.
Applying through FastNet Classic:
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Select the 'Open and apply' button on the accounts page.
- When the Open & apply page open, select 'Visa debit card' from the Cards section.
- Follow the instructions to apply.
Applying through the ASB Mobile app:
- Log into the ASB Mobile app
- Tap 'More' at the bottom of the accounts screen.
- Choose 'Open & apply'.
- Select ASB Visa Debit Card.
- Tap 'Apply online'.
Find out more about an ASB Visa Debit card.
Visa Debit card terms and conditions apply.
The transaction may have occurred prior to your card being cancelled. Depending on the merchant, it can take a bit ...
The account(s) will be the one(s) you selected when you applied for your ASB Visa Debit card. Commonly this will ...
In order for the embossed name to be changed on your ASB Visa card, please call 0800 803 804 or ...
Lock and replace using the ASB Mobile Banking app. You can lock your card using ASB Card Control in the ...
Check out our information page before you travel for more details. Other important questions and answers when travelling: Q: How ...
Yes, you still need to sign the back of your card. As soon as you receive your new card, sign ...