Can I get a replacement Clever Kash charger or can I use another charger instead?

Last Updated: 04 Sep 2018

You can use a standard USB to micro USB cable. However, if you don’t have one of those, please call us on 0800 803 804.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics