How do I set up account feeds to Xero from FastNet Business?
If you use Xero, you can set up automatic bank feeds of your transaction history direct from FastNet Business to your Xero software.
To set up your Xero feed:
- Log into FastNet Business
- Go into the Administration section
- Click on ‘Client’ from the second level menu
- Click on ‘Accounting Set Up’ from the left hand side menu
From the Account Set Up Page, use the ‘Accounting software’ drop down box to select either Xero or MYOB.
Once your preferred account software is selected you will see a list of all your ASB accounts
- Select the accounts you wish to send daily transaction feeds for by clicking the ‘Trasnsaction feed’ tick box
- Tick the confirmation of ASB Terms and Conditions
- Click Next
A pop up confirmation message will appear
- Click on ‘Log into Xero’
Please note we are unable to assist with any help within Xero. If you require further assistance please contact Xero directly.
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
You can transfer money from any bank account to which you have transact access rights, into any of your other ...
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...