How do I view and export previous transactions on a closed ASB credit card?
Last Updated: 14 Jul 2016
You can view and export past transactions on closed credit cards by:
- Logging into FastNet Classic internet banking
- Selecting ‘Search and Export’ from the 'Accounts' menu
- Selecting your closed credit card from the drop down box
- Selecting the date range you’re wanting to view
- Entering any particular search references (e.g. water bill)
- Choosing the amount of transactions you want to view per page
- Choosing the export format if you wish to save the information
- Clicking ‘View’ to view the details on screen
- Clicking the ‘Export’ button if you want to save this information
For further information, you can read our Search and Export instructions.
Did this answer your question?
Lock and replace using the ASB Mobile Banking app. You can lock your card using ASB Card Control in the ...
If I change my ASB credit card type will my regular payments or direct debits update automatically to my new ASB credit card?Unfortunately it will not update automatically. As your credit card number will change, you will need to update the card ...
A balance from another banks credit card or store card can be transferred to any ASB Visa or MasterCard except ...