How do I view and export previous transactions on a closed ASB credit card?
Last Updated: 29 Aug 2019
You can view and export past transactions on closed credit cards by:
- Logging into FastNet Classic internet banking
- Selecting ‘Search and Export’ from the 'Accounts' menu
- Selecting your closed credit card from the drop down box
- Selecting the date range you’re wanting to view
- Entering any particular search references (e.g. water bill)
- Choosing the amount of transactions you want to view per page
- Choosing the export format if you wish to save the information
- Clicking ‘View’ to view the details on screen
- Clicking the ‘Export’ button if you want to save this information
For further information, you can read our Search and Export instructions.
Did this answer your question?
Yes, you can do this using ASB Card Control by: Logging in to the ASB Mobile app Clicking ‘Cards’ from ...
You can view and export past transactions on closed credit cards by: Logging into FastNet Classic internet banking Selecting ‘Search ...
Your current balance is the amount currently owing on your card account. The available credit is the amount that you ...
A balance from another banks credit card or store card can be transferred to any ASB Visa or MasterCard except ...
If there's a charge you don’t recognise on your credit card and you want to dispute it, we recommend you ...