How do I view and export previous transactions on a closed ASB credit card?
Last Updated: 14 Jul 2016
You can view and export past transactions on closed credit cards by:
- Logging into FastNet Classic internet banking
- Selecting ‘Search and Export’ from the 'Accounts' menu
- Selecting your closed credit card from the drop down box
- Selecting the date range you’re wanting to view
- Entering any particular search references (e.g. water bill)
- Choosing the amount of transactions you want to view per page
- Choosing the export format if you wish to save the information
- Clicking ‘View’ to view the details on screen
- Clicking the ‘Export’ button if you want to save this information
For further information, you can read our Search and Export instructions.
Was this helpful?
A balance from another banks credit card or store card can be transferred to any ASB Visa or MasterCard except ...
If I need a PIN for Visa credit card transactions, what about contactless (payWave) payment or transactions?There is no change to Visa payWave, (this is Visa’s technology that allows contactless card payments on point of sale ...