How do I update the balance on Clever Kash?
Before you can update your balance, you need to activate Clever Kash. Shake Clever Kash awake and the screen will light up. Remember, you need to have your phone’s Bluetooth® turned on to use Clever Kash. You can turn this on in your phone’s settings.
- The first thing you need to do is transfer money into your child’s ASB savings account.
- Log in to ASB Mobile, tap on the main menu and select Transfers.
- Transfer money to your child’s ASB savings account that is linked to Clever Kash.
- Once the transfer is complete, tap the Update Clever Kash button on the success screen. Note, there is also an Update Clever Kash button on your child’s account summary page if you want to update Clever Kash later.
- To update Clever Kash’s balance on his tummy, you and your child need to swipe the virtual notes and coins towards Clever Kash.
- Once you’re finished, Clever Kash will display your child’s updated account balance on his tummy and show your child’s progress towards their savings goals.
Clever Kash does not automatically update when a transaction occurs on your child’s ASB savings account. This means that the ...
You can call Clever Kash whatever you like. You could use the name of your child, or you might like ...