How do I reset or change my ASB login password?
Your ASB login is the username and password you use to log in to FastNet Classic internet banking or Online Share Trading.
If you've successfully logged in to ASB before, you can reset and change your password on the ASB Mobile banking app. You don’t need to know your existing password, as long as you know your five-digit log-in code.
- Open the ASB Mobile app.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Open the 'More' menu in the bottom bar.
- Tap on 'Settings'.
- Tap on 'Security'.
- Tap on ‘Change password’ and follow the easy steps.
- We'll update your ASB login password immediately.
If you’re locked out of FastNet Classic internet banking or Online Share Trading, you can reset your ASB login password using the ASB Mobile Banking app.
- Open the ASB Mobile app. If you're automatically logged in with Face ID, choose Log Out from the More button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Login options' in the bottom left corner of the PIN screen.
- Tap on 'Reset password' on the Login options panel and follow the easy steps.
- We'll reset your ASB password and unlock your access immediately.
For more information, check out this how-to guide.
If you’re still having trouble resetting your password, call us on 0800 327 863, or +64 9 306 3185 from overseas.
Yes. In order to access to your financial information and transact online using ASB Securities Online Share Trading service, you ...
You have 5 attempts to enter your correct ASB login password, any more attempts will lock you out. This is ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Share Trading has changed to support some new features introduced ...
We have recently made some changes to the way you log in to FastNet Classic as part of some new ...