How do I make an International Money Transfer?
Last Updated: 16 Mar 2016
To make an International Money Transfer, log in to FastNet Classic and select Foreign Exchange.
- Select International Transfers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain a quote for the transaction, and select International Transfers.
- If you wish to continue, select Make Transfer.
- Read and Accept the terms and conditions (if you wish to continue).
- Enter the SWIFT code for your beneficiary bank (the bank the funds are being sent to), or search for the beneficiary bank’s full details. You will need the following information about the overseas bank account you are transferring funds to:-
- Beneficiary Name: Recipient’s full account name
- Beneficiary Address: Recipients address
- Beneficiary Account: full account number or IBAN (International Bank Account Number),
- Beneficiary Bank: The beneficiary bank’s name, address and SWIFT Code (also known as a Bank Identifier Code/BIC)
- Complete the transfer.
Did this answer your question?
Log In to FastNet Classic and select Accounts and then Foreign Exchange On the Foreign Exchange screen, select Buy Foreign ...
Yes. The transaction limit for International Money Transfers is $100,000 in any one day. It’s part of your FastNet Classic ...
Yes. The easiest way to send an International Money Transfer from your ASB account is with FastNet Classic. You'll need ...
What do I do if I can't send an International Money Transfer via FastNet Classic because it exceeds the daily transaction limit?If for some reason you can’t send an International Money Transfer via FastNet Classic please visit an ASB branch for ...