How do I make an International Money Transfer (IMT)?
To make an International Money Transfer, log in to FastNet Classic and select Foreign Exchange.
- Select International Transfers
- Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain a quote for the transaction, and select International Transfers
- If you wish to continue, select Make Transfer
- Read and Accept the terms and conditions (if you wish to continue)
- Enter the SWIFT code for your beneficiary bank (the bank the funds are being sent to), or search for the beneficiary bank’s full details. You will need the following information about the overseas bank account you are transferring funds to:-
- Beneficiary Name: Recipient’s full account name
- Beneficiary Address: Recipients address
- Beneficiary Account: full account number or IBAN (International Bank Account Number),
- Beneficiary Bank: The beneficiary bank’s name, address and SWIFT Code (also known as a Bank Identifier Code/BIC)
- Complete the transfer
If you need to send foreign currency from your foreign currency account, please see our guide on making an international money transfer from a foreign currency account.
FastNet International is required for non-personal accounts where you are creating an IMT from a Foreign Currency Account and / ...
Yes. The easiest way to send an International Money Transfer from your ASB account is with FastNet Classic. You'll need ...
For same day processing, the cut-off time for FastNet Business international money transfers is 3.00 pm New Zealand time. Transactions ...
If I'm making an International Money Transfer, how do I identify the beneficiary bank I wish to transfer funds to?There are two ways to identify the beneficiary bank to which you wish to transfer funds. The first is to ...