How do I make an International Money Transfer (IMT)?
To make an International Money Transfer, log in to FastNet Classic internet banking and select Foreign Exchange.
- Select International Transfers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain a quote for the transaction, and select International Transfers.
- If you wish to continue, select Make Transfer.
- Enter the SWIFT code for your beneficiary bank (the bank the funds are being sent to), or search for the beneficiary bank’s full details. You will need the following information about the overseas bank account you are transferring funds to:-
- Beneficiary Name: Recipient’s full account name.
- Beneficiary Address: Recipients address.
- Beneficiary Account: full account number or IBAN (International Bank Account Number),
- Beneficiary Bank: The beneficiary bank’s name, address and SWIFT Code (also known as a Bank Identifier Code/BIC).
- Complete the transfer.
If you need to send foreign currency from your foreign currency account, please see our guide on making an international money transfer from a foreign currency account.
An International Money Transfer via FastNet Classic costs $15. However, overseas banks involved in the transaction will also impose fees ...
Yes, the following limits apply: When transferring from a New Zealand Dollar (NZD) account. During business hours (Monday – Friday ...
For same day processing, the cut-off time for FastNet Business international money transfers is 3.00 pm New Zealand time. Transactions ...
Yes. The easiest way to send an International Money Transfer from your ASB account is with FastNet Classic. You'll need ...
What do I do if I can't send an International Money Transfer (IMT) via FastNet Classic because it exceeds the daily transaction limit?If you exceed the daily transaction limit for an International Money Transfer via FastNet Classic please visit an ASB branch ...
During business hours you can send up to $100,000 in total. After 5pm you may find this is restricted to ...
In most cases funds will arrive one or 2 business days after they are sent. However, these timeframes are a ...