How do I make an International Money Transfer?
Last Updated: 16 Mar 2016
To make an International Money Transfer, log in to FastNet Classic and select Foreign Exchange.
- Select International Transfers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain a quote for the transaction, and select International Transfers.
- If you wish to continue, select Make Transfer.
- Read and Accept the terms and conditions (if you wish to continue).
- Enter the SWIFT code for your beneficiary bank (the bank the funds are being sent to), or search for the beneficiary bank’s full details. You will need the following information about the overseas bank account you are transferring funds to:-
- Beneficiary Name: Recipient’s full account name
- Beneficiary Address: Recipients address
- Beneficiary Account: full account number or IBAN (International Bank Account Number),
- Beneficiary Bank: The beneficiary bank’s name, address and SWIFT Code (also known as a Bank Identifier Code/BIC)
- Complete the transfer.
Did this answer your question?
Log In to FastNet Classic and select Accounts and then Foreign Exchange On the Foreign Exchange screen, select Buy Foreign ...
Yes. The transaction limit for International Money Transfers is $100,000 in any one day. It’s part of your FastNet Classic ...
If I'm making an International Money Transfer, how do I identify the beneficiary bank I wish to transfer funds to?There are two ways to identify the beneficiary bank to which you wish to transfer funds. The first is to ...
Yes we can provide you with a number of major and exotic foreign currencies. To order foreign currency (notes): Log ...