How do I find my savings, or find out if I’ve got any savings, in Australia?

Last Updated: 29 Nov 2016

Complete this searching for lost super form or, if you know your tax file number (TFN), use the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) SuperSeeker tool. To get your TFN, call +61 2 6216 1111 and ask for personal tax enquiries: and be ready to provide your last known address in Australia.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , , ,