How can I sell overseas shares I hold?

Last Updated: 04 Sep 2014

Any Australian shares you hold in a CHESS account on a Holder Identification Number (HIN) sponsored by Commonwealth Securities, you can trade online through ASB Online Sharetrading.

For Australian shares held on a Shareholder Reference Number (SRN), please call us on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am-6pm and we can organise to place your sell order.

For shares held on other global markets, please call us on 0800 272 732, weekdays 7am – 6pm and we can discuss your options.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , ,