How do I create an International Money Transfer (IMT) via FastNet Business International?
FastNet International is required for non-personal accounts where you are creating an IMT from a Foreign Currency Account and / or will be processing IMT's over NZ$250,000.
Please see our step-by-step guide to help you load International Money Transfers via FastNet Business International. Information provided includes:
- Assigning User Access.
- Creating an International Money Transfer.
- Authorising an International Money Transfer.
- Updating the International Payee Library.
To Import Payee Details from an Import File:
You must have Amend Import permission to the International Payments function in order to make modifications to an imported file. Otherwise, the imported file is available in View mode only.
For more information on file formats, refer to the File Formats Technical Guide.
- At the bottom of the Create International Money Transfer page, click Import; the Import International Money Transfer File page is displayed.
- Type the location of the file or click Browse to search for the file, then click Import. The payee details are imported into the bulk IMT and the Modify Money Transfer page is displayed. The imported payee(s) are added to the list of Payee Names at the bottom of the page.
Find out more information about FastNet Business International.
An International Money Transfer via FastNet Classic costs $15. However, overseas banks involved in the transaction will also impose fees ...
Yes, you must be registered for Netcode to make an International Money Transfer. Learn more about Netcode. How do I ...
I've noticed the expression Sender to Pay, in relation to International Money Transfers - what does this mean?You are requesting to pay all fees and charges imposed by overseas banks. In most cases this means the beneficiary ...
What do I do if I can't send an International Money Transfer (IMT) via FastNet Classic because it exceeds the daily transaction limit?If you exceed the daily transaction limit for an International Money Transfer via FastNet Classic please visit an ASB branch ...
Yes, the following limits apply: When transferring from a New Zealand Dollar (NZD) account. During business hours (Monday – Friday ...
In most cases funds will arrive one or 2 business days after they are sent. However, these timeframes are a ...
Yes. The easiest way to send an International Money Transfer from your ASB account is with FastNet Classic. You'll need ...