Could someone else access information in my Online Vault?
The Online Vault is very secure as it can only be accessed by logging in to your FastNet Classic internet banking.
To find your Online Vault:
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Open the menu in the top left of the screen.
- On the right hand side, select 'Documents'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Online Vault'.
What you can store:
- Personal Information (Passport details, drivers licence and much more)
- Bank Details (Accounts, credit cards etc.)
- Important Contacts (Next of kin, accountant, solicitor or any other contacts you like)
- Medical Details (Medical conditions, allergies, vaccination history and doctor details)
- Insurance Details (Insurance contacts and insurance policies)
- And more…
This information is only visible to you, and will not be used by ASB for any purpose without your consent. Remember, it is important that you never disclose passwords to anyone. We recommend you do not store passwords in the Online Vault.
We recommend that you activate Netcode at login as an extra layer of protection for your personal information, in case your password is compromised.
No, you won’t need to enter a Netcode if: The total amount of payments in a day is below $1,000 ...
Some recent browser updates mean that you may now be prompted to save your password when logging in to FastNet ...
To log in to ASB's FastNet Classic internet banking, type www.asb.co.nz into your browser and click on the yellow Log ...
We will never ask you by email for your secure banking information (account or credit card details, password, PIN number ...
To change your FastNet Classic internet banking password online you’ll need to know your current password and username, as this ...