As at: 26 April 2015
• Minimum deposit NZ$5,000 ($10,000 for monthly interest).
• The combined balance of all term deposits recorded under the same unique account number determines the interest rate.
• For terms of less than six months, interest is paid at maturity. For longer terms you can choose to have interest paid monthly, quarterly, six monthly, annually or at maturity or you can choose to have quarterly, six monthly or annual interest compounded. Monthly interest cannot be compounded.
• Rates can change at any time.
• Maximum total term deposits of $10,000,000 per customer.
• Rates not available to financial institutions.
• ASB's terms and conditions apply.