As at: 7 March 2014
• Minimum deposit NZ$5,000 ($10,000 for monthly interest).
• The combined balance of all term deposits recorded under the same unique account number determines the interest rate.
• For terms of less than six months and specials, interest is paid at maturity. For longer terms you can choose to have interest paid monthly or at maturity or compounded quarterly, six monthly or annually. Monthly interest cannot be compounded.
• Rates can change at any time.
• Maximum total term deposits of $10,000,000 per customer.
• Rates not available to financial institutions.
• ASB's Terms & Conditions and Term Deposit Investment Statement apply.