Why does ASB make updates to its Mobile Apps?
Last Updated: 09 Jun 2016
From time to time technology manufacturers make updates to their software, which means we need to update our apps in order to provide the best experience for customers. The main reasons we make these changes are:
- To make sure we maintain security and data integrity
- To continually improve the mobile experience
- To respond to customer feedback for improvements
- To take advantage of the latest technologies such as Touch ID, Smart Watches and Contactless payments
- To make sure our apps continue to function properly on the latest mobile operating systems
Did this answer your question?
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...