What do I do when the ASB Mobile app is telling me I have too many devices registered?
Last Updated: 20 Sep 2016
You can register a maximum of 3 devices with the ASb Mobile app. You can deregister a device on the ASB Mobile app by:
- Choosing 'Settings' from the menu,
- Tap 'Security'
- Choose 'Deregister this device'
You can also deregister a device in Fastnet Classic by:
- Click on 'Mobile Banking' in the top left side of the page
- Click on 'Manage Devices'
- Click 'De-register' for the device/s you no longer use
This will allow you to register a new device to your account.
Did this answer your question?
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...