How do I set up and use watchlists in Online Share Trading?
Last Updated: 01 Mar 2017
- Log In to Online Share Trading, then to create new watchlist, select Watchlist in the left hand menu.
- Beside the name of your default watchlist, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new watchlist.
- You can choose whether you would like your new watchlist to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done your new watchlist will appear.
- To add a company to your watchlist, select Add new stock then type the name of the company or stock and select it from the dropdown. When you select Add stock, it will appear in your watchlist.
- Your watchlist is a great way to keep track of the shares which interest you. An icon will appear when a new recommendation or announcement is made for a particular stock on your watchlist.
- You can have a maximum of 10 personalised watchlists active when you are in Online Share Trading.
- You can add a maximum of 50 stocks per market (NZX and ASX) which will give you a maximum of 100 stocks per watchlist.
- All pricing data is delayed by 20 minutes, so check the time stamp in the right hand corner to see what time the prices were last refreshed.
Check out this video for the simple steps to setting up and using watchlists:
Did this answer your question?
ASB's online security policy is to take every practical step possible to keep your accounts secure. Like our other services, ...
That depends on whether or not you are an existing ASB customer and what type of account you would like; ...
No, but we recommend you do become one. It's free to join and it may make things easier for you as we can keep you informed about the latest share offers and market news.
CHESS is a computerised share sub-register system operated by the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), used to manage share ownership and ...
Effective from 1 May 2017 ASB Securities has discontinued offering the option to participate in Foreign Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRP) ...