How do I set up and use watchlists in Online Share Trading?
Last Updated: 15 May 2018
- Log In to Online Share Trading, then to create new watchlist, select Watchlist in the left hand menu.
- Beside the name of your default watchlist, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new watchlist.
- You can choose whether you would like your new watchlist to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done your new watchlist will appear.
- To add a company to your watchlist, select Add new stock then type the name of the company or stock and select it from the dropdown. When you select Add stock, it will appear in your watchlist.
- Your watchlist is a great way to keep track of the shares which interest you. An icon will appear when a new recommendation or announcement is made for a particular stock on your watchlist.
- You can have a maximum of 10 personalised watchlists active when you are in Online Share Trading.
- You can add a maximum of 50 stocks per market (NZX and ASX) which will give you a maximum of 100 stocks per watchlist.
- All pricing data is delayed by 20 minutes, so check the time stamp in the right hand corner to see what time the prices were last refreshed.
Check out this video for the simple steps to setting up and using watchlists:
Did this answer your question?
Yes. Orders involving any of the following can only be placed over the telephone by calling our share trading team ...
ASB's online security policy is to take every practical step possible to keep your accounts secure. Like our other services, ...
Some of the reasons your order is not accepted might be: Your specified price is too far away from the ...
An At Market (market price) order cannot be amended as these trade instantly The implementation of any amendments submitted, are ...
I'm in Online Share Trading, and I'm trying to amend/cancel my order but I can't. Why won't this work?In Online Share Trading, when you’ve clicked ‘Amend/cancel order’ under My Menu, ensure you check the tick box to the ...
An At Market (market price) order cannot be cancelled as these trade instantly The implementation of a cancellation submitted, is ...
For us to place your order on the market, you must have sufficient funds in your ASB Securities account, and ...