How do I set up and use watchlists in Online Share Trading?
Last Updated: 01 Mar 2017
- Log In to Online Share Trading, then to create new watchlist, select Watchlist in the left hand menu.
- Beside the name of your default watchlist, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new watchlist.
- You can choose whether you would like your new watchlist to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done your new watchlist will appear.
- To add a company to your watchlist, select Add new stock then type the name of the company or stock and select it from the dropdown. When you select Add stock, it will appear in your watchlist.
- Your watchlist is a great way to keep track of the shares which interest you. An icon will appear when a new recommendation or announcement is made for a particular stock on your watchlist.
- You can have a maximum of 10 personalised watchlists active when you are in Online Share Trading.
- You can add a maximum of 50 stocks per market (NZX and ASX) which will give you a maximum of 100 stocks per watchlist.
- All pricing data is delayed by 20 minutes, so check the time stamp in the right hand corner to see what time the prices were last refreshed.
Check out this video for the simple steps to setting up and using watchlists:
Did this answer your question?
I'm in Online Share Trading, how do I update the Common Shareholder Number (CSN) associated with my account?To update your Common Shareholder Number (CSN), please call us on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am-6pm. Find out more about ...
To open an Online Share Trading account for a child you must be either a: Parent. Grandparent. Legal guardian. To ...
On the Portfolio page click the + symbol beside Portfolio Summary or go to the drop down list beside the ...
ASB's online security policy is to take every practical step possible to keep your accounts secure. Like our other services, ...