How do I set up and use watchlists in Online Sharetrading?
Last Updated: 03 Dec 2015
- Log In to Online Sharetrading, then to create new watchlist, select Watchlist in the left hand menu.
- Beside the name of your default watchlist, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new watchlist.
- You can choose whether you would like your new watchlist to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done your new watchlist will appear.
- To add a company to your watchlist, select Add new stock then type the name of the company or stock and select it from the dropdown. When you select Add stock, it will appear in your watchlist.
- Your watchlist is a great way to keep track of the shares which interest you. An icon will appear when a new recommendation or announcement is made for a particular stock on your watchlist.
- You can have a maximum of 10 personalised watchlists active when you are in Online Sharetrading.
- You can add a maximum of 50 stocks per market (NZX and ASX) which will give you a maximum of 100 stocks per watchlist.
- All pricing data is delayed by 20 minutes, so check the time stamp in the right hand corner to see what time the prices were last refreshed.
Check out this video for the simple steps to setting up and using watchlists:
Did this answer your question?
I'm in Online Sharetrading, how do I update the Common Shareholder Number (CSN) associated with my account?To update your Common Shareholder Number (CSN), please call us on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am-6pm.
We've taken every practical step to ensure that ASB Securities Online Sharetrading services are as secure as they can be. ...