How do I use my Online Share Trading Portfolio to monitor the performance of my shares?
Last Updated: 01 Mar 2017
- Log In to Online Share Trading and select Portfolio in the left hand menu. If you have not set up a portfolio, your Automated Portfolio will appear.
- Any shares that you have purchased through Online Share Trading will show in your Automated Portfolio.
- To create a personalised portfolio, beside the heading Automated Portfolio, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new portfolio.
- You can choose whether you would like your new portfolio to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done, your new portfolio will appear.
- If you would like your portfolio to automatically update with any trades you do through Online Share Trading, check the Auto tick box.
- You can also choose to include brokerage and fees in your portfolio calculations by checking the Include Bro/Fees tick box.
Find out how to use your Portfolio in Online Share Trading in our guide.
Check out this video for the simple steps to creating a new portfolio and getting the most out of the portfolio service:
Did this answer your question?
To open an Online Share Trading account for a child you must be either a: Parent. Grandparent. Legal guardian. To ...
On the Portfolio page click the + symbol beside Portfolio Summary or go to the drop down list beside the ...
I'm in Online Share Trading, how do I update the Common Shareholder Number (CSN) associated with my account?To update your Common Shareholder Number (CSN), please call us on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am-6pm. Find out more about ...