How do I use my Online Sharetrading portfolio to monitor the performance of my shares?
Last Updated: 02 Oct 2014
- Log In to Online Sharetrading and select Portfolio in the left hand menu. If you have not set up a portfolio, your Automated Portfolio will appear.
- Any shares that you have purchased through Online Sharetrading will show in your Automated Portfolio.
- To create a personalised portfolio, beside the heading Automated Portfolio, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new portfolio.
- You can choose whether you would like your new portfolio to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done, your new portfolio will appear.
- If you would like your portfolio to automatically update with any trades you do through Online Sharetrading, check the Auto tick box.
- You can also choose to include brokerage and fees in your portfolio calculations by checking the Include Bro/Fees tick box.
Check out this video for the simple steps to creating a new portfolio and getting the most out of the portfolio service:
Did this answer your question?
I'm in Online Sharetrading, how do I update the Common Shareholder Number (CSN) associated with my account?To update your Common Shareholder Number (CSN), please call us on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am-6pm.
We've taken every practical step to ensure that ASB Securities Online Sharetrading services are as secure as they can be. ...
Why did I get sent to the ASB Securities home page when I tried to visit the Online Sharetrading log in page?We have recently made some changes to the way you log in to Online Sharetrading as part of some new ...