How do I use my Online Share Trading Portfolio to monitor the performance of my shares?
Last Updated: 01 Mar 2017
- Log In to Online Share Trading and select Portfolio in the left hand menu. If you have not set up a portfolio, your Automated Portfolio will appear.
- Any shares that you have purchased through Online Share Trading will show in your Automated Portfolio.
- To create a personalised portfolio, beside the heading Automated Portfolio, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new portfolio.
- You can choose whether you would like your new portfolio to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done, your new portfolio will appear.
- If you would like your portfolio to automatically update with any trades you do through Online Share Trading, check the Auto tick box.
- You can also choose to include brokerage and fees in your portfolio calculations by checking the Include Bro/Fees tick box.
Find out how to use your Portfolio in Online Share Trading in our guide.
Check out this video for the simple steps to creating a new portfolio and getting the most out of the portfolio service:
Did this answer your question?
ASB's online security policy is to take every practical step possible to keep your accounts secure. Like our other services, ...
No, but we recommend you do become one. It's free to join and it may make things easier for you as we can keep you informed about the latest share offers and market news.
CHESS is a computerised share sub-register system operated by the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), used to manage share ownership and ...
That depends on whether or not you are an existing ASB customer and what type of account you would like; ...
Effective from 1 May 2017 ASB Securities has discontinued offering the option to participate in Foreign Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRP) ...