How do I use my Online Sharetrading portfolio to monitor the performance of my shares?
Last Updated: 02 Oct 2014
- Log In to Online Sharetrading and select Portfolio in the left hand menu. If you have not set up a portfolio, your Automated Portfolio will appear.
- Any shares that you have purchased through Online Sharetrading will show in your Automated Portfolio.
- To create a personalised portfolio, beside the heading Automated Portfolio, select the + symbol and then enter a name for your new portfolio.
- You can choose whether you would like your new portfolio to be your default by checking the box.
- Once you select Done, your new portfolio will appear.
- If you would like your portfolio to automatically update with any trades you do through Online Sharetrading, check the Auto tick box.
- You can also choose to include brokerage and fees in your portfolio calculations by checking the Include Bro/Fees tick box.
Check out this video for the simple steps to creating a new portfolio and getting the most out of the portfolio service:
Did this answer your question?
We've taken every practical step to ensure that ASB Securities Online Sharetrading services are as secure as they can be. ...
I'm in Online Sharetrading, how do I update the Common Shareholder Number (CSN) associated with my account?To update your Common Shareholder Number (CSN), please call us on 0800 272 732 weekdays 7am-6pm.