I need to stop my KiwiSaver contributions, what should I do?

Last Updated: 18 Jun 2014

If you're employed, you can apply for a contributions holiday of between three months and five years if you have been contributing to KiwiSaver for 12 months or more.  In circumstances of financial hardship, you may be able to apply earlier.

If you're self-employed or not employed, you can stop contributing at any time.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , , ,