I am going overseas, what happens with my KiwiSaver account?

Last Updated: 19 Mar 2019

Contributions from your salary or wages will stop when you stop being paid.  You can still make voluntary contributions. However, if you no longer mainly live in New Zealand you will not be eligible to receive the annual Government contribution (also known as a member tax credit) unless you are a State Services employee or volunteer working for an approved organisation.

If you have any other questions please contact us on 0800 ASB RETIRE (0800 272 738) or retire@asb.co.nz

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , , ,