How do I update the ASB Mobile app?
If you haven’t set your device to update apps automatically, here’s how to manually update the ASB Mobile app.
To update the ASB Mobile app with Apple iOS:
- Open the iTunes App Store
- Tap the Updates icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen
- When this opens, select the ASB Mobile app and tap the ‘UPDATE’ button
Please note: You may be asked to enter your Apple ID in order to complete the update.
To update the ASB Mobile app with Android OS:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu, My apps & games
- Apps with an update available are labelled ‘Update’
- Find the ASB Mobile app and tap ‘Update’
As the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch and Android Wear does not require a PIN or password to access ...
To use the ASB Mobile Banking app you'll need: To be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking. An active cellular ...
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...
ASB provides a status icon and text for customers on the Apple Pay tile within the ASB Mobile app to ...
To turn off the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch: Hold down the side button on the Apple Watch until ...
Yes, to copy your account number: Log into the ASB Mobile banking app. Tap on the account you want to ...
For security reasons if you’ve forgotten your PIN, you’ll need to reset it. There’s an option at the bottom left ...