How do I suspend my ASB Visa card from Fitbit Pay?
Last Updated: 13 Oct 2017
To suspend an ASB Visa card from Fitbit Pay:
- On Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
- Tap or click your watch tile.
- Tap or click your Wallet.
- Swipe to find the card you want to suspend.
- Tap or click Suspend Card.
To reactivate the card on your watch, complete these steps and tap or click 'Unsuspend Card'.
Did this answer your question?
Contactless transactions are fast as no signature or PIN is required for transactions under $80 and you don’t need to ...
Any contactless transactions processed on a credit card will debit the credit card account. If you want to pay for ...
Visa payWave and MasterCard PayPass are the contactless payments solutions from Visa and MasterCard. It’s a faster way to pay ...