Can I make a lump sum voluntary payment into my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?
Last Updated: 16 Dec 2015
Yes. You can do this using ‘Transfers’.
- Log in to FastNet Classic and select ‘Transfers’.
- Select where you would like the payment to come from under ‘From Account’.
- Select the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account you would like to make payment to under ‘To Account’.
- Enter how much you wish to transfer.
- Select ‘Transfer’
- Review your transfer details and confirm with the ‘Yes’ button.
You can also go into any ASB branch and make a payment over the counter. Find your local ASB branch here.
Did this answer your question?
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Share Trading has changed to support some new features introduced ...