Can I make a lump sum voluntary payment into my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?
Last Updated: 16 Dec 2015
Yes. You can do this using ‘Transfers’.
- Log in to FastNet Classic and select ‘Transfers’.
- Select where you would like the payment to come from under ‘From Account’.
- Select the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account you would like to make payment to under ‘To Account’.
- Enter how much you wish to transfer.
- Select ‘Transfer’
- Review your transfer details and confirm with the ‘Yes’ button.
You can also go into any ASB branch and make a payment over the counter. Find your local ASB branch here.
Did this answer your question?
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
To log in to ASB's FastNet Classic, go to www.asb.co.nz and look for the yellow Log In section at the ...
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic has several layers of security to ...