Can I make a lump sum voluntary payment into my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?
Last Updated: 16 Dec 2015
Yes. You can do this using ‘Transfers’.
- Log in to FastNet Classic and select ‘Transfers’.
- Select where you would like the payment to come from under ‘From Account’.
- Select the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account you would like to make payment to under ‘To Account’.
- Enter how much you wish to transfer.
- Select ‘Transfer’
- Review your transfer details and confirm with the ‘Yes’ button.
You can also go into any ASB branch and make a payment over the counter. Find your local ASB branch here.
Was this helpful?
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Sharetrading has changed to support some new features introduced based ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...