Can I make a lump sum voluntary payment into my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?
Last Updated: 16 Dec 2015
Yes. You can do this using ‘Transfers’.
- Log in to FastNet Classic and select ‘Transfers’.
- Select where you would like the payment to come from under ‘From Account’.
- Select the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account you would like to make payment to under ‘To Account’.
- Enter how much you wish to transfer.
- Select ‘Transfer’
- Review your transfer details and confirm with the ‘Yes’ button.
You can also go into any ASB branch and make a payment over the counter. Find your local ASB branch here.
Did this answer your question?
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...