Why was my Online EFTPOS purchase declined?
Last Updated: 03 Aug 2017
There are a few reasons why your purchase may have been declined:
- You have 'Receive payment requests' turned off in the ASB Mobile Banking app.
- You did not approve the transaction in your ASB Mobile Banking app within four minutes.
- You declined the payment notification within the ASB Mobile Banking app.
- There are not enough available funds in the account you selected.
- The mobile number you entered is not registered for your ASB Mobile Banking app.
Identify the reason specific to your payment and then try the payment again.
Did this answer your question?
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...