Why is there a limit to the number of devices that I can register the ASB Mobile app on at any one time?
It's a security consideration. ASB Mobile requires Netcode at registration, not for subsequent payments, so we encourage customers to actively manage the number of registered mobile devices via the ASB Mobile App or FastNet Classic.
You can register a maximum of 5 devices with the ASB Mobile App. You can deregister a device on the ASB Mobile App by:
- Choosing 'Settings' from the menu,
- Tap 'Security'
- Choose 'Deregister this device'
You can also deregister a device in FastNet Classic by:
- Clicking on 'Mobile Banking' in the top left side of the page
- Click on 'Manage Devices'
- Click 'De-register' for the device/s you no longer use
This will allow you to register a new device to your account.
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...