What identification do I need to open an ASB account from overseas?

Last Updated: 06 Oct 2022

You'll need to provide a photocopy of your passport – photo and details, plus your visa type (if applicable). This will also need to be certified by a Trusted Referee to activate the account from overseas. We'll also need proof of your overseas residential address before we can open your account – these could be a bank statement, utility bills dated within the last twelve months that have your name and residential address (not a P.O. Box). 

We will provide further guidance on the requirements once you have applied.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics