How do I set up a favourite withdrawal from an ATM?
You can set this up from an ATM after any withdrawal transaction by:
- Completing your withdrawal transaction
- Choosing the 'Set as favourite WDL' button that appears at the bottom right of the screen
Please note: You can only set up your favourite transaction at the ATM, you cannot edit one you have previously set up.
You can also set up your favourite withdrawl from an ATM in FastNet internet banking by:
- Choosing 'My Settings' in the top right of the page
- Selecting 'ATM Favourite' from the menu
- Choosing your withdrawal options
- Clicking the 'Next' button
You can set this up from an ATM after any withdrawal transaction by: Completing your withdrawal transaction Choosing the 'Set ...
You can deposit up to 50 notes (of any denomination) per transaction when inserting your ASB card at the ATM. ...
Yes, for your security there is. You can withdraw up to NZ$2,000 per card, per day, at ATM machines.
Yes. For your security there is. There are different daily limits for different card types: All daily limits are subject ...