How do I setup a five-digit PIN on my ASB Mobile Banking app?
Last Updated: 02 Dec 2020
To set up a five-digit PIN on the ASB Mobile Banking app:
- Log in to your ASB Mobile app
- Select 'More' in the bottom bar
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'Security'
- Toggle 'PIN log in for this device'
- Select 'Change PIN'
- Please enter your new five-digit PIN
- Please re-enter your newly selected five-digit PIN
- Enter your FastNet Classic password
- Select 'Confirm' in the top right hand corner
Success, your five-digit PIN has now been set.
Did this answer your question?
No, you won’t need to enter a Netcode if: The total amount of payments in a day is below $1,000 ...
Some recent browser updates mean that you may now be prompted to save your password when logging in to FastNet ...
To log in to ASB's FastNet Classic internet banking, type www.asb.co.nz into your browser and click on the yellow Log ...
To change your FastNet Classic internet banking password online you’ll need to know your current password and username, as this ...