How do I remove the ASB Visa card I use for Garmin Pay?
Last Updated: 11 May 2018
To remove an ASB Visa card from Garmin Pay:
- On the Garmin Connect Mobile app dashboard, tap or click the 'Settings' icon.
- Tap or click 'Garmin Pay'.
- Tap or click 'Manage your Wallet'.
- Select the card you want to remove.
- Tap or click 'Delete Card'. The card will disappear from the wallet.
- If the card is stored on your watch, sync your watch to remove it.
Did this answer your question?
Your card needs to be activated before the contactless functionality will work. If you use your card first on a ...
Any contactless transactions processed on a credit card will debit the credit card account. If you want to pay for ...
If your credit card has the Visa payWave logo or the MasterCard PayPass logo on it then it has the ...
There is likely to be a separate terminal with the Visa payWave and MasterCard PayPass logos on them as well ...
If you have a Visa credit or debit card and the ASB Mobile Banking app, you can turn off Visa ...
Yes. If the shop doesn’t have a contactless terminal installed, you can continue to insert or swipe your contactless credit ...
No there is no daily limit. You can make as many contactless transactions as you want.
No, it doesn't matter how many times a card is read by the contactless terminal, the charge will only occur ...
Contactless transactions are fast as no signature or PIN is required for transactions under $80 and you don’t need to ...