How do I remove the ASB Visa card I use for Garmin Pay?
Last Updated: 11 May 2018
To remove an ASB Visa card from Garmin Pay:
- On the Garmin Connect Mobile app dashboard, tap or click the 'Settings' icon.
- Tap or click 'Garmin Pay'.
- Tap or click 'Manage your Wallet'.
- Select the card you want to remove.
- Tap or click 'Delete Card'. The card will disappear from the wallet.
- If the card is stored on your watch, sync your watch to remove it.
Did this answer your question?
Contactless transactions are fast as no signature or PIN is required for transactions under $80 and you don’t need to ...
Any contactless transactions processed on a credit card will debit the credit card account. If you want to pay for ...
If I need a PIN for Visa credit card transactions, what about contactless (payWave) payment or transactions?There is no change to Visa payWave, (this is Visa’s technology that allows contactless card payments on point of sale ...