Does it cost me anything to have an ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account?
Last Updated: 26 Sep 2018
Yes, the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme currently has two sets of charges.
For each ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member these currently are:
- An administration fee of $2.50 per month.
- Annual fund charges ranging from an estimated 0.35% - 0.70% p.a. of the net asset value of the fund. This fee covers the management of the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme.
These charges ensure you get:
- Robust governance, including from the ASB Investment Committee, that supports all investment decisions.
- World-class investment managers who are highly experienced with investing money.
- Access to digital tools such as FastNet Classic, ASB mobile features, our KiwiSaver calculator and our fund recommendation questionnaire.
- Research and specific advice from leading industry experts about the construction and management of our funds.
- Regular communications that keep members updated about their account and how to make the most of KiwiSaver.
- Advice from qualified staff.
Did this answer your question?
If you have chosen to receive your statement electronically, and monthly fees apply to your account, you can see your ...
No-one likes paying bank fees such as an unarranged overdraft fee. We can help you avoid them with some simple ...
The annual Government contribution (also known as a member tax credit) is calculated based on a year that begins on ...
You’ll incur a late payment fee if you do not make (at least) the minimum payment due by the date ...