Does it cost me anything to have an ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account?
Last Updated: 27 Mar 2020
Yes, the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme currently has two sets of charges.
For each ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member these currently are:
- An administration fee of $2.50 per month.
- Annual fund charges ranging from an estimated 0.35% - 1.00% p.a. of the net asset value of the fund. This fee covers the management of the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme.
These charges ensure you get:
- Robust governance, including from the ASB Investment Committee, that supports all investment decisions.
- World-class investment managers who are highly experienced with investing money.
- Access to digital tools such as FastNet Classic, ASB mobile features, our KiwiSaver calculator and our fund recommendation questionnaire.
- Research and specific advice from leading industry experts about the construction and management of our funds.
- Regular communications that keep members updated about their account and how to make the most of KiwiSaver.
- Advice from qualified staff.
Did this answer your question?
An Offshore Service Margin is a fee charged by us when you make a transaction in a currency other than ...
When you make an overseas transfer from your account, you have the option for any fees relating to the transfer ...
No. There are no set up fees, no on-going fees, and no fees for the daily transfer to your savings ...
Additional or supplementary card fees are charged for each additional card linked to your credit card account. These are charged ...
Rather than prevent a payment going out of your account, we will sometimes allow transactions or payments to go through ...