How can I change the order my accounts are displayed in FastNet Classic?
Last Updated: 21 Jul 2016
To change the order your accounts are displayed:
- Log into FastNet Classic internet banking
- In the 'Accounts' menu, select 'Balances'
- Hover you cursor over the account name you want to move, you'll see the words 'Reorder your account groups by dragging and dropping'
- On your mouse, click and hold the left button to select the account group and drag the account group up or down to move it
- When the account group is where you want it to appear depress the left click button
Was this helpful?
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...