Can I transfer my True Rewards Dollars to an ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account via FastNet Classic?
With ASB, you can transfer any True Reward Dollars you earn into your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account. You can also use True Rewards Dollars to top up someone else's ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account. You’ll need your IRD number and your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number handy to reference your transfer.
- Find your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number on the FastNet Classic home screen.
- Find your IRD number in FastNet Classic by selecting your Profile – ‘Update Tax Details’.
To transfer your True Rewards Dollars:
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking.
- On the FastNet Classic home screen select 'Spend rewards' next to your True Rewards Dollars balance.
- From the True Rewards online store left hand menu select ‘ASB KiwiSaver Scheme'.
- Complete your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme details and select ‘add to cart’.
- Select ‘Go to checkout’ to complete your transfer.
True Rewards Dollars can take up to ten business days to appear in your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account.
Will I earn True Rewards Dollars from the additional True Rewards cards that are issued on my credit card?Not directly. Each cardholder has their own True Rewards account and will earn True Rewards Dollars based on purchases they ...
Each joint account holder or additional card holder will need to apply for an individual True Rewards card. Each card ...
Yes, as long as the credit card linked to your ASB PayTag is enrolled with True Rewards. You'll earn True ...