Can I make regular voluntary payments to my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?
Yes, you can make regular voluntary contributions to your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account in FastNet Classic.
Find more information on how you (or anyone) can make additional contributions.
To set up an automatic payment in FastNet Classin internet banking or another bank's online banking service you’ll need to have your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number and IRD number handy.
Follow this process to set up your automatic payment in FastNet Classic internet banking:
- Select ‘Automatic Payments’ (under ‘Payments’ on the left hand menu).
- Select the account you want the payment to come from.
- Select ‘New Automatic Payment’.
- Select the payment amount, the commencement date and the frequency (i.e. weekly, fortnightly etc).
- Enter an amount and final payment date (if you wish).
- Under ‘Recipient (Payee) Name’, enter ‘ASB KiwiSaver Scheme’.
- Under ‘Recipient Account Number’, enter the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme bank account number 12 3113 0125778 00.
- In ‘Details to appear on their statement’, enter your IRD number in the ‘Particulars’ field, your last name in the ‘Code’ field and your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number in the ‘Reference’ field.
- Enter the details you want to appear on your statement.
- Enter your FastNet Classic password and select ‘Submit’.
Other online banking services may have different processes for setting up an automatic payment.
If you prefer, complete a direct debit form and send it to ASB KiwiSaver Scheme, Freepost Authority ASB, PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Share Trading has changed to support some new features introduced ...
Yes, you can make regular voluntary contributions to your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account in FastNet Classic. Find more information on ...
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
With ASB, you can transfer any True Reward dollars you earn into your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account. You can also ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
Can I make a lump sum voluntary payment into my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?Yes. You can do this using ‘Transfers’. Here’s how: Log in to FastNet Classic and select ‘Transfers’. Select where you ...
Yes we can provide you with a number of major and exotic foreign currencies. To order foreign currency (notes): Log ...
Yes you can. All you need is the Account Number of the person you want to pay. Here's how to ...
To change your FastNet Classic internet banking password online you’ll need to know your current password and username, as this ...