Can I make regular voluntary payments to my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?
Yes, you can make regular voluntary contributions to your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account in FastNet Classic.
Find more information on how you (or anyone) can make additional contributions.
To set up an automatic payment in FastNet Classin internet banking or another bank's online banking service you’ll need to have your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number and IRD number handy.
Follow this process to set up your automatic payment in FastNet Classic internet banking:
- Select ‘Automatic Payments’ (under ‘Payments’ on the left hand menu).
- Select the account you want the payment to come from.
- Select ‘New Automatic Payment’.
- Select the payment amount, the commencement date and the frequency (i.e. weekly, fortnightly etc).
- Enter an amount and final payment date (if you wish).
- Under ‘Recipient (Payee) Name’, enter ‘ASB KiwiSaver Scheme’.
- Under ‘Recipient Account Number’, enter the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme bank account number 12 3113 0125778 00.
- In ‘Details to appear on their statement’, enter your IRD number in the ‘Particulars’ field, your last name in the ‘Code’ field and your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number in the ‘Reference’ field.
- Enter the details you want to appear on your statement.
- Enter your FastNet Classic password and select ‘Submit’.
Other online banking services may have different processes for setting up an automatic payment.
If you prefer, complete a direct debit form and send it to ASB KiwiSaver Scheme, Freepost Authority ASB, PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
I didn't choose a KiwiSaver scheme and I see I've been signed up to the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme, what happens now?If you have been automatically enrolled in KiwiSaver because you recently started a new job or you asked your employer ...
The annual Government contribution (also known as a member tax credit) is calculated based on a year that begins on ...
With ASB, you can transfer any True Reward dollars you earn into your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account. You can also ...