Can I make regular voluntary payments to my ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account through FastNet Classic?
Yes, you can make regular voluntary contributions to your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme account in FastNet Classic. You’ll find more information on how you (or anyone) can make additional contributions here.
To set up a FastNet Classic automatic payment you’ll need to have the following ready:
- Your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number
- Your IRD number
Then follow this process:
- Select ‘Automatic Payments’ (under ‘Payments’ on the left hand menu).
- Select the account you want the payment to come from.
- Select ‘New Automatic Payment’.
- Select the payment amount, the commencement date and the frequency (i.e. weekly, fortnightly etc).
- Enter an amount and final payment date (if you wish).
- Under ‘Recipient (Payee) Name’, enter ‘ASB KiwiSaver Scheme’.
- Under ‘Recipient Account Number’, enter the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme bank account number 12 3113 0125778 00.
- In ‘Details to appear on their statement’, enter your IRD number in the ‘Particulars’ field, your last name in the ‘Code’ field and your ASB KiwiSaver Scheme member number in the ‘Reference’ field.
- Enter the details you want to appear on your statement.
- Enter your FastNet Classic password and select ‘Submit’.
If you prefer, complete a direct debit form and send it to ASB KiwiSaver Scheme, Freepost Authority ASB, PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Sharetrading has changed to support some new features introduced based ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...