How do I amend an account in a library in FastNet Business?
- Go into the administration section of FastNet Business
- Click on Libraries
- Click on the appropriate payment library (e.g. Direct Credit)
- Select the payee library in which you want to amend an account for
5. Select the payee group you wish to load your payee(s) under
6. Find the payee you wish to amend and over type the relevant field(s)
7. Click Save
Note: You can restrict access to amend payee details in a library if required. This will stop your users from amending payee details within the payee library and when created a payment. To find out more, phone the FastNet Business Helpdesk on 0800 225 527 Monday to Friday 07:30 – 08:00pm
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
You can transfer money from any bank account to which you have transact access rights, into any of your other ...
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
Yes. Follow these steps to create a Direct Credit, Payroll, Creditors, or Credit Cards bulk payment from scratch. Before you ...