Who do I ask about tax implications of share trading?

Last Updated: 01 Mar 2017

Any income from shares or any other investments, including dividends or capital gains, will be liable for income tax. But how much tax you pay is entirely dependent on your personal circumstances. As such, ASB can't offer any tax advice in relation to your investment. We recommend you talk with a tax advisor or read more at IRD.govt.nz

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , ,