What is Home Central?
Home Central is a place for you to manage your home loan with FastNet Classic internet banking. It gives you more control over your home loan, whether it’s to become debt-free faster or helping you to stay on track, we want customers to feel empowered to manage their home loan/s by being able to:
- Change your repayment amount.
- Change your next payment date.
- Change your payment frequency and;
- Fix your home loan.
You can get to Home Central by logging into ASB FastNet Classic. You have a few options to navigate to Home Central:
- Select Home Central from the Main Menu in FastNet Classic.
- Go to your FastNet Classic Balances page and select a term loan.
- Link on loan details page for Orbit/Orbit Fast Track loans.
Good question. Our ASB Economist produces a report called the Home Loan Rate Report which provides a summary of interest ...
To change your home loan payment, go in to the Manage Repayment function from the Home Central hub page. From ...
The minimum and maximum repayment amount required based on loan amount, current interest rate and repayment frequency. There are additional ...
If you changed your repayment date to earlier than originally scheduled, the first payment after the change is made will ...