How do I make KiwiSaver contributions?

Last Updated: 08 Nov 2016

Your employer will deduct your contributions from your after-tax salary or wages and send them, along with any employer contributions, to Inland Revenue. Inland Revenue will process and send these contributions to your KiwiSaver scheme provider. It usually takes around three months from the date of deduction from your salary or wages to the date your KiwiSaver scheme provider receives your contributions.

You can also make voluntary contributions to your KiwiSaver account at any time. With the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme, you can do this in many ways, including via our online banking service FastNet Classic or using the ASB Mobile Banking app.

If you would like to track your contributions via Inland Revenue before they get to your KiwiSaver account, you can register at www.kiwisaver.govt.nz for the My KiwiSaver service.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , ,