Are there any changes that might affect my car insurance policy?
Last Updated: 01 Aug 2016
To ensure you’re still covered, please call 0800 200 252 to let us know about any important changes, including:
- When your home address changes
- When you want to change the amount your vehicle is insured for
- When you want to change the main driver of the vehicle or type of policy you have, for example to change from third party only to full cover
- When you have made modifications to your vehicle, such as adding a performance exhaust pipe
- When you change the license plates on your car
- Any driving offences including speeding fines
- Any convictions for criminal offences
Did this answer your question?
The following discounts are available: No-claims discount Discount for a professionally installed security system A package discount if you have ...
Market value is the selling price defined by the current market, which would take into account things like mileage on ...
You need to tell us about any modifications to your car, before they are confirmed under your policy. Modifications are ...