Are there any changes that might affect my car insurance policy?
Last Updated: 01 Aug 2016
To ensure you’re still covered, please call 0800 200 252 to let us know about any important changes, including:
- When your home address changes
- When you want to change the amount your vehicle is insured for
- When you want to change the main driver of the vehicle or type of policy you have, for example to change from third party only to full cover
- When you have made modifications to your vehicle, such as adding a performance exhaust pipe
- When you change the license plates on your car
- Any driving offences including speeding fines
- Any convictions for criminal offences
Did this answer your question?
The following discounts are available: No-claims discount Discount for a professionally installed security system A package discount if you have ...
Market value is the selling price defined by the current market, which would take into account things like mileage on ...