Fixed interest rate home loan
Make budgeting easier with regular, fixed payments.
Lending specialists available 7 days a week
ASB Compassionate Care – a free home loan benefit to help with around 12 months of interest costs on eligible ASB home lending in the event you pass away
Pay home loan interest rates on other debt – you may be able to consolidate all your debts to an ASB home loan and pay a lower interest rate. You can choose to have just one payment for all your debt and you could pay less in interest
A dedicated switching team to move your automatic payments and direct debits from your current bank to ASB
Manage your home loan on mobile and online 24/7 via ASB Home Central
Get fee-free banking for 6 months – if you’d like to move your everyday banking to us as well, you may be eligible for 6 months fee-free banking and other ongoing benefits through our introductory offer. Terms and conditions will apply. Find out more.
Thinking of refinancing your home loan? Learn more about the ins and outs of the refinance process to ensure you make the right decision for you.
Refinancing involves moving your home loan to another bank. Essentially your existing home loan is paid out by the new home loan, and you repay this over time.
There are many reasons why you may consider refinancing your home loan, some of these include:
1. Think about why you want to refinance your home loan
2. Look into the potential costs of switching your home loan to a new bank, these could include:
3. Review your current loan and have a chat with your bank to ensure you are on the same page with repayments, associated refinance costs, and the terms of your existing home loan
4. Complete your own research and compare different home loans to see what might suit you best
5. If you’ve now made the decision to refinance your home loan with ASB, follow our simple steps below to begin the process
If your request is approved, we’ll get back to you with interest rates and any conditions.
We’ll prepare the required loan documents and send them where they need to go.
Once we get the documents back, we’ll check all conditions have been met and let you know when any new lending is in place.
Ready to take the next step?
Get started with your home loan application online. Provide a few details and one of our home loan specialists will be in touch to complete the next steps with you.
This form will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
Our home buying experts cover much of the country.
We’re here weekdays 8:00am – 6:30pm or Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm to answer your home loan questions.
Visit us at one of our many branches across New Zealand.