How do I change my Online Share Trading Portfolio in Wealth Central?
Last Updated: 20 Nov 2018
To display your preferred Online Share Trading Portfolio in Wealth Central,
- Log in to Online Share Trading and select Portfolio in the left hand menu.
- Go to your Portfolio summary.
- Choose your preferred portfolio to display in Wealth Central by selecting the ‘Default’ tick box.
- If you would like your portfolio to automatically update with any trades you do through Online Share Trading, check the Auto tick box.
- You can also choose to include brokerage and fees in your portfolio calculations by checking the Include Bro/Fees tick box.
Find out more on how to use your Portfolio in Online Share Trading in our guide.
Did this answer your question?
Property information has been sourced from CoreLogic NZ Ltd. The estimated value is not an accurate representation of the market ...
Your investment history data will show for the last 12 months.
Property details are missing when we are unable to match the property to our data sources. For example: Legal description ...
Reasons for fluctuations are varied and can impact any of your investments. Some common reasons are: Market changes Deposits into ...
Yes you can. You can add investments you hold with other providers by selecting the “Include non-ASB investments” hyperlink at ...
This feature is currently not available for non-ASB investments.
The property is noted as a security held by ASB. If this is incorrect, please call us on 0800 100 ...
Your investment history graph shows all unhidden, open accounts that have more than 2 months’ history and a balance that ...
Your non-ASB investment was recorded from the last time you updated it. Any new updates you make will be recorded ...