Can I get my custodial statement sent to a different address?

Last Updated: 21 Dec 2015

If you have moved house or changed your email address, you can update your details by contacting ASB Securities on asbsecinfo@asb.co.nz.

If you wish to send copies of your statement to an additional person or third party, we can do this for you. Please be aware that any change to these records would mean the person would also receive other communication from ASB Securities in relation to your account in the form of contract notes.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , ,