FastNet Classic and the ASB Mobile app are continually changing to make it even easier to manage your money. Read up on the latest updates we’ve made and see what’s new.
You can now choose to hide some accounts from your balances summary and transfers in FastNet Classic. This can be helpful to keep your savings out of sight, so you only see the accounts you use on a daily basis.
You can hide most Transaction and Savings accounts, as well as Investments and Managed funds. These will continue to display elsewhere in FastNet Classic and the ASB Mobile app.
To hide an account:
- Log in to FastNet Classic
- Open the ‘My Settings’ menu at the top right of the screen.
- Choose ‘Hide or Show Accounts’. This can also be done from the bottom of the balances page using the ‘Hide or Show Accounts’ button.
- Tick the accounts you would like to hide and click save
ASB login password reset
You can now reset your ASB login password for FastNet Classic and Online Sharetrading via the ASB Mobile App. At the login screen, navigate to the menu in the top left hand corner where you will see a new option to “Reset ASB Login Password”.
Note: This is only available while logged out of the ASB Mobile app.
To reset your ASB Login password you will need to be:
- Registered for either FastNet Classic or Online Sharetrading.
- Have previously downloaded the ASB Mobile App and be registered.
- Have previously set a pin for the ASB Mobile App.
- Be Netcode registered.