Information on how to enter the 'ASB Fasta' competition, the details of the prizes and the terms applicable to the winners form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility for Competition
1. To be eligible to enter the 'ASB Fasta' competition, the runner you enter must:
a) Be a registered runner participating in one of the following distances as part of the ASB Christchurch Marathon:
b) Reside in New Zealand.
c) The person submitting the nomination must complete the competition entry form by 8:00pm Sunday 15 October 2018.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. The competition will close at 8:00pm on Sunday 20 May 2018.
4. A random prize draw will take place on Monday 21 May 2018 (“draw date”) and 500 winners of the ‘ASB Fasta’ competition will be drawn from the eligible entries. Prize winner’s will be notified by email using the email address provided in the entry form by Friday 25 May 2018.
5. ASB’s decisions in relation to the prize draws are final and no correspondence will be entered into. ASB reserves the right to remove any person from the prize draw for any reason including, but not limited to, where the eligibility criteria above for entry to the prize draw have not been met.
6. By entering the ‘ASB Fasta’ competition, each winner agrees to participate in any advertising and publicity arrangements that ASB reasonably require in relation to this competition, including media interviews, filming, public relations photography and other media engagements as necessary.
Extra Entry to the Prize Draw
7. Competition entrants who socially share the competition will receive an extra entry to the prize draw.
8. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, each of the 500 winners will receive a prize of:
a) One box of ASB Fasta
500 nominated ASB Christchurch Marathon runners will be selected as prize winners (through a randomly selected draw) on Monday 21 May 2018 and will receive their personalised packs of ASB Fasta at the Race Pack pick up day on Saturday 2 June 2018 at Cathedral Square as part of the ASB Christchurch Marathon. The race lengths mentioned on the back of the ASB Fasta packs against each runner will be printed in accordance with the runner’s race lengths as recorded on Monday 21 May 2018. If any runner changes their race length after this date it will not be printed on the back of the ASB Fasta pack.
9. The following prize restrictions and conditions apply to the application of each winner’s Prize:
a) You may enter the competition as many times as you like, but each entry must be with a different runner.
b) A runner can only win one prize once. If the same runner is randomly selected to win more than once, the prize will be randomly re-drawn and another entrant will be offered the prize.
c) The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
10. The prize is not transferable
Information and Privacy
11. By entering the ‘ASB Fasta’ competition, each entrant authorises ASB to use any personal information collected for the purpose of this competition and any other purpose authorised by you in the competition entry form. This information is held by ASB at ASB North Wharf 12 Jellicoe Street, Auckland and you have rights of access to and correction of it.
Inclusions and Liability
12. Employees of ASB and its related companies (as defined in the Companies Act 1993) and of any agencies used in respect of this competition, their spouse (either married or de facto) and their dependents (children and/or parents living with them) are eligible to participate in this prize draw.
13. To the extent permitted by law, ASB, ASB’s employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, this competition.
14. You acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook or ASB Christchurch Marathon. You agree to release ASB ChristchurchMarathon or Facebook from any liability in relation to this competition. You acknowledge any information you disclose is disclosed to ASB and not to Facebook.