1. The Campaign is run by ASB Bank Limited (“ASB”). It is open to anyone from 18 to 70 years of age (inclusive) currently residing in New Zealand, who receives guidance and advice from an ASB Insurance Manager between 16 October 2023 to 15 December 2023 (inclusive) resulting in a Statement of Advice being provided in relation to a qualifying policy.
2. There are twenty prizes to be won, each consisting of $500 worth of Countdown shopping vouchers.
All eligible entries will go into prize draws which will take place on:
Five prize winners will be drawn at each draw.
3. All eligible entries will go into the prize draw to be held on 16 December 2023. The prize winners will be contacted on the phone number or email provided at the time of entry. If we are unable to successfully contact and/or communicate with prize winners in the five business days following the prize draw day, the prize will be forfeited and a subsequent prize winner drawn.
4. Where delivery of the prize is required, ASB will make best endeavours to arrange delivery to the address provided. However, ASB is not liable for lost or stolen prizes, or where the delivery is unable to be completed to the address for any reason.
5. The prize draw results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. ASB reserves the right to remove any participant from the prize draw for any reason including, but not limited to, where the conditions for entry have not been met.
6. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with New Zealand law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
7. One entry per participant.
8. ASB collect, hold and use prize winners’ personal information for the purpose of administering the competition and providing them with information about ASB’s products and services. Our address is North Wharf, 12 Jellicoe Street, Auckland. Prize winners have rights of access to, and correction of, personal information held by us.
9. By accepting the prize, the prize winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements that ASB may reasonably require in relation to this competition.
10. Employees of ASB and its related companies, their spouse (either married (including civil union) or de facto) and their dependents (children and/or parents living with them) are not eligible to participate in this prize draw.
11. ASB reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time.
12. You agree to release Facebook from any liability in relation to this Campaign.
13. You acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. You acknowledge any information you disclose is disclosed to ASB and not to Facebook.
15. To the extent permitted by law, ASB, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, this competition or its prizes.
The availability of insurance cover is subject to your application being approved. All applications are subject to individual consideration. Special conditions, exclusions or premiums loadings may apply. An excess may apply for health insurance policies. For full details refer to the policy document which is available on request from ASB Bank Limited. This insurance is underwritten by AIA New Zealand Limited ("AIA").