ASB life and health insurance 'Keep your rhythm' Promotion
Terms and conditions
Entry into the ASB life and health insurance KEEP YOUR RHYTHM PROMOTION (the Promotion) is subject to these Terms and Conditions (Terms), and by entering you accept the Terms. The promoter of this Promotion is Sovereign Services Limited of 74 Taharoto Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622 (Sovereign).
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the following criteria must be met:
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents and New Zealand citizens, whom are over the age of 18 and apply for a new ASB Lifestyle Security Plan, ASB Easy Life and Living, ASB Private Health or ASB Private Health Plus policy between 12.01am NZDT, 18 May 2018 and 11.59pm NZDT, 30 June 2018 (Application).
- The resulting policy must be issued between 12.01am NZDT, 18 May 2018 and 11.59pm NZDT, 31 August 2018 (Policy). Sovereign and ASB Bank Limited (ASB) will not be liable for any entry that is ineligible because the Policy is not issued before this date, including because of Sovereign's application review and underwriting processes.
- The Policy must be a new policy and not replace an existing Sovereign policy or benefit.
- The Policy must be in force at the time of the draw.
- Where the policy owner and life assured are different, only the policy owner will be entered into the draw.
- There will be only one entry per Policy. If the Policy is owned by two or more people, there will only be one entry into the draw under joint names.
- Employees of Sovereign and ASB (and its related companies), their spouse (either married or de facto), their dependents (children and/or parents living with them) and employees of any agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Sovereign and ASB reserve the right to exclude customers from the Promotion in situations where they have not met the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms.
- All eligible entries will be placed in a prize draw to be held at Sovereign's head office on 11 September 2018 at 10am.
- The first ten (10) valid, randomly selected Applications drawn will each win a $1,000 prize. The prize consists of a $500 cash prize to be deposited into an ASB bank account in the winner's name and a $500 Ticketek voucher. The value of the prize is a maximum value of NZD $1,000, 1 prize per winner. The total prize draw is valued at NZD $10,000.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The 10 winners will be notified by phone or email within 10 days of the prize draw. The $500 Ticketek voucher will be supplied to the winners either in an ASB branch or by mail.
- If Sovereign or ASB are unable to contact any of the winners or any of the prizes remain unclaimed five (5) days from when winners were first attempted to be contacted, the prize(s) may be forfeited. Sovereign may conduct a further draw before 21 September 2018 at its head office for any unclaimed prizes. By accepting the prize the prize winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements that Sovereign and/or ASB may reasonably require in relation to this Promotion.
- Sovereign and ASB require your personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. By entering this Promotion, you consent to Sovereign and ASB using that information to administer the Promotion and announce the winner, disclosing that information to agencies that assist with this and contacting you in relation to Sovereign and ASB's products and services. Your information will be stored at Sovereign's and ASB's head offices. Sovereign and ASB also use third party data storage providers, which includes related companies and cloud-based data storage providers in New Zealand and overseas. You have rights of access to, and correction of, personal information held by us. ASB's address is North Wharf, 12 Jellicoe St, Auckland, Sovereign's address is 74 Taharoto Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
- The draw and Sovereign's decision in relation to any prize draw and this Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. Failure by Sovereign or ASB to enforce any of their rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sovereign and ASB, their employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, this Promotion or its prizes.
- Sovereign and ASB reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or these Terms.
- In these Terms Sovereign includes Sovereign Assurance Company Limited and Sovereign Services Limited.