Join ASB Securities
You can give us a call on 0800 272 732 between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or simply give us some information online to help us process your ASB Securities account application. It won’t take long either way.
- Who can apply for an ASB Securities share trading account?
- NZ passport holders (NZ citizens)
- Residents of Australia or New Zealand and selected countries. Please call us to check before proceeding with your application.
- New clients who are not existing ASB Bank Ltd (ASB) customers will need to provide proof of their identification after submitting their application. You can do this by visiting any branch or sending us a certified copy of your ID.
- We will open a Cash Management Account with ASB on your behalf. This will be used for settlement of your share trades.
- ASB Securities accounts are subject to the ASB Securities Client Services Agreement, and the Cash Management Account (CMA) is subject to Personal Banking Terms and Conditions or Business, Rural & Corporate Banking Terms and Conditions. These are available for review prior to opening an account. ASB’s disclosure statement is available on this page or from any ASB branch.
- ASB Securities and ASB offer customers competitive fees across their range of accounts.
Get Started Online
It only takes a few minutes to get the process started now with our online form.Get started now
Need Help? Call us
0800 272 732
Between 7am - 6pm during business days.