When will I need a Netcode?
You'll need Netcode:
- When certain payments made out of your account (pay-away transactions) exceed $1000 in total. In this instance, you will need to authorise these payments with a Netcode. You can set your Netcode limit lower if you wish.
- For International Money Transfers of any amount.
- If you are changing a Card PIN number.
- To add a new ASB Virtual card to the ASB Mobile Banking app.
If you have signed up for Netcode at Sign On.
How do I change my daily Netcode limit?
Changing your Netcode limit is easy.
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Select your Profile in the top right hand corner.
- Select Set Netcode Limit.
- Enter the desired limit and select Send to ASB.
Netcode SMS is available on New Zealand and international mobile phone numbers. Just call us on 0800 FASTNET (0800 327 863) or +64 9 306 3185 to register.
Please note: Netcode via SMS is free to use if you have a New Zealand mobile phone number, but please check with your provider in case there are charges to receive international text messages. Since we rely on international phone providers to send our Netcode SMS to international phone numbers, we cannot guarantee you’ll be able to receive Netcode SMS to your international phone number.
ASB Virtual is available on Android phones 4.4 and above, that have NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled. To use ASB ...
The standard daily limit is an extra security precaution for FastNet Classic customers. The limit applies to self-selected (i.e. the ...