When will I need a Netcode?
You'll need Netcode:
- When certain payments made out of your account (pay-away transactions) exceed $1000 in total. In this instance, you will need to authorise these payments with a Netcode. You can set your Netcode limit lower if you wish.
- For International Money Transfers of any amount.
- If you are changing a Card PIN number.
- To add a new ASB Virtual card to the ASB Mobile Banking app.
If you have signed up for Netcode at Sign On.
How do I change my daily Netcode limit?
Changing your Netcode limit is easy.
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Select your Profile in the top right hand corner.
- Select Set Netcode Limit.
- Enter the desired limit and select Send to ASB.
Netcode SMS is available on New Zealand and international mobile phone numbers. Just call us on 0800 FASTNET (0800 327 863) or +64 9 306 3185 to register.
Please note: Netcode via SMS is free to use if you have a New Zealand mobile phone number, but please check with your provider in case there are charges to receive international text messages. Since we rely on international phone providers to send our Netcode SMS to international phone numbers, we cannot guarantee you’ll be able to receive Netcode SMS to your international phone number.
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
How do I view, edit or delete an Automatic Payment in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can create, view and edit Automatic Payments via FastNet Classic internet banking and in the ASB Mobile Banking app. ...
How do I view, change or delete a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app?You can change the Particulars, Code or Reference for a Bill Payee in FastNet Classic. To change the account you ...
How do I rename my accounts in FastNet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile Banking app so they are personal to me?You can personalise your bank account names via FastNet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile Banking app. For example, ...
To log in to ASB's FastNet Classic internet banking, go to www.asb.co.nz and look for the yellow Log In section ...
To change an account type in FastNet Classic internet banking: Log into FastNet Classic internet banking Select ‘Balances’ in the ...