When should I use the FastNet Business User Change Request Form?
Use the User Change Request Form (PDF) when you need to:
- Update the details for your main FastNet Business contact
- Add or delete an Administrator
- Change an Administrator's hours of access, email address, or mobile number
- Change an Administrator's Financial Markets deal limit or daily limit
- Issue new or replacement Netcode tokens
- Reallocate one or more of your current Netcode tokens to different users.
You can complete the PDF form on-screen and then print and sign it.
Send the signed form to FastNet Business using one of the following options:
- Scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz
- Fax it to the FastNet Business Help Desk on 09 337 2102
- Post it to the FastNet Business Help Desk, P O Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
Not sure which form to use?
Call the FastNet Business Help Desk on 0800 22 55 27 (or +64 9 623 8763 from overseas), from 7:30am to 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
You cannot create a true duplicate payee which contains the same exact payee name and account number. However you can ...
The process to move payees between different FastNet Business sites is a manual process. The process will involve - Copying ...
Use the IP Address Verified Registration Form (PDF) to limit FastNet Business access to one or more of your fixed ...
To add payees to a payee library: Go into the administration section of FastNet Business Click on Libraries Click on ...