When should I use the FastNet Business User Change Request Form?
Use the User Change Request Form (PDF) when you need to:
- Update the details for your main FastNet Business contact
- Add or delete an Administrator
- Change an Administrator's hours of access, email address, or mobile number
- Change an Administrator's Financial Markets deal limit or daily limit
- Issue new or replacement Netcode tokens
- Reallocate one or more of your current Netcode tokens to different users.
You can complete the PDF form on-screen and then print and sign it.
Send the signed form to FastNet Business using one of the following options:
- Scan and email it to FNBHelpDesk@asb.co.nz
- Fax it to the FastNet Business Help Desk on 09 337 2102
- Post it to the FastNet Business Help Desk, P O Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
Not sure which form to use?
Call the FastNet Business Help Desk on 0800 22 55 27 (or +64 9 623 8763 from overseas), from 7:30am to 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Use the Additional Account Form (PDF) to: Add a different company or person's account to your FastNet Business profile for ...
Use the Limit Change Request Form (PDF) when you need to: Change an Administrator's daily limit Request a change to ...
Use the Client Change Request Form (PDF) when you need to: Update the details for your main FastNet Business contact ...
Use the IP Address Verified Registration Form (PDF) to limit FastNet Business access to one or more of your fixed ...