What do I need to do in order to use the ASB Mobile app?
Last Updated: 15 May 2018
- To be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking.
- An active cellular or wireless internet connection and an iPhone or iPod Touch (version iOS 8.0 or later), Android (version 4.4 or later).
- An ASB transaction or savings account so you can use the Pay to Email, Pay to Mobile or Pay a Trade Me seller functionality.
To install the ASB Mobile Banking app on your phone:
- Visit the Google Play or the Apple app store to download the ASB Mobile app.
- Once downloaded, enter your Access Code and Password from FastNet Classic, on the registration screen.
- If you have registered for Netcode, we’ll send you a Netcode via SMS that will authorise ASB Mobile on your device. Enter this Netcode number where indicated. If you are not registered for Netcode, this step will not be displayed.
- Confirm your mobile number in the app so that when another ASB Mobile user sends a mobile payment to your mobile number, it will go straight to your bank account.
- Confirm which one of your accounts will be automatically selected to send or receive payment. If you do not have a transactional account, this step will not be displayed.
- Set and confirm your PIN number or password.
- You should receive a registration successful message.
The below video shows you how to register for ASB Mobile, when you have Netcode enabled.
Did this answer your question?
If you change your smartphone you should deregister the ASB Mobile app from your old device first. You can deregister ...
As the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch and Android Wear does not require a PIN or password to access ...
Why is there a limit to the number of devices that I can register the ASB Mobile app on at any one time?It's a security consideration. ASB Mobile requires Netcode at registration, not for subsequent payments, so we encourage customers to actively ...
To use the ASB Mobile Banking app you'll need: To be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking. An active cellular ...
To turn off the ASB Mobile app on Apple Watch: Hold down the side button on the Apple Watch until ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...