What do I need to do in order to use the ASB Mobile app?
Last Updated: 02 Oct 2015
First you will need to be registered for FastNet Classic.
You will also need:
- An active cellular or wireless internet connection and an iPhone or iPod Touch (version iOS 6 or later), Android (version 2.2 or later) or Windows Phone.
- An ASB transaction or savings account so you can use the Pay to Email, Pay to Mobile or Pay a Trade Me seller functionality.
How do I register for Mobile Banking?
- If you have a smartphone, simply download our ASB Mobile app (called ASB Mobile) to your smartphone. You’ll find the application very easy to follow.
- If you are not able to use ASB Mobile, then FastNet Classic Mobile is for you. You can also use TXT banking to get your balances and transfer money between your ASB accounts.
How do I get ASB Mobile on my smartphone?
- Using your phone, visit the Google Play, the Apple app store or the Windows Phone Store to download (or update) the ASB Mobile app.
- Once you are registered for FastNet Classic, enter your Access Code and Password from FastNet Classic, on the registration screen.
- If you are registered for Netcode, we’ll send you a Netcode via SMS that will authorise ASB Mobile on your device. Enter the Netcode number where indicated. If you are not registered for Netcode, this step will not be displayed.
- Then confirm your mobile number in the app. When you do this, it means that when another ASB Mobile user sends a mobile payment to your mobile number, it will go straight to your bank account.
- Confirm which one of your accounts will be automatically selected to send or receive payment. if you do not have a transactional account, this step will not be displayed.
- Set and confirm your PIN number or password.
- You should receive a registration successful message.
The below video shows you how to register for ASB Mobile, when you have Netcode enabled.
Was this helpful?
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...