How can I get the ASB Mobile Banking app on my phone, iPad or tablet?
Last Updated: 01 Nov 2019
To download and use the ASB Mobile Banking app you'll need:
- To be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking
- An active mobile data plan or wireless internet connection
- And an iPhone or iPod Touch (version iOS 8.0 or later), Android (version 4.4 or later) or iPad/Tablet
To install the app:
- Visit the Google Play store or the Apple app store to download the app
- Once downloaded, enter your FastNet Classic internet banking login details – your username and password – on the registration screen
- If you're registered for Netcode, we’ll send you a Netcode via text or on your token that will verify the ASB Mobile Banking app on your device. Enter this Netcode number where indicated. If you're not registered for Netcode, this step will not be displayed. If you don’t Netcode-verify your device for the ASB Mobile Banking app, you can only make payments totalling $1,000 per day in the app
- Confirm your mobile number in the app. This is so that you’ll be able to receive payments straight into your bank account when someone sends you money via the ‘Pay to mobile’ feature
- Confirm which one of your accounts will be automatically selected to send or receive payments. If you do not have a transaction account, this step will not be displayed
- Set and confirm your PIN number or password
- You should receive a message telling you your registration was successful
Did this answer your question?
Yes. Your Netcode tokens will be accepted during ASB Mobile app registration as well as Netcode SMS. If you are ...
Make sure you know your FastNet Classic internet banking password. If you don’t know your password, you may be able ...
You need to be enabled to have the mobile app access against your user profile via the Administration section of ...
Yes, users can now register up to 10 Clients ID’s on a single mobile device. To register additional Client ID’s, ...
Simply download the app and register your new phone. Because you can only operate ASB Mobile Business on one device ...
Please let us know, by calling 0800 225 527 or + 64 9 623 8763 if you are calling from ...
Yes, each Client ID can be deregistered from the app using the setting screen while you are logged in.
Why is there a limit to the number of devices that I can register the ASB Mobile app on at any one time?It's a security consideration. ASB Mobile requires Netcode at registration, not for subsequent payments, so we encourage customers to actively ...
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...