What do I need to do in order to use the ASB Mobile app?
Last Updated: 05 Dec 2017
- To be registered for FastNet Classic internet banking.
- An active cellular or wireless internet connection and an iPhone or iPod Touch (version iOS 8.0 or later), Android (version 4.4 or later).
- An ASB transaction or savings account so you can use the Pay to Email, Pay to Mobile or Pay a Trade Me seller functionality.
To install the ASB Mobile Banking app on your phone:
- Visit the Google Play or the Apple app store to download the ASB Mobile app.
- Once downloaded, enter your Access Code and Password from FastNet Classic, on the registration screen.
- If you have registered for Netcode, we’ll send you a Netcode via SMS that will authorise ASB Mobile on your device. Enter this Netcode number where indicated. If you are not registered for Netcode, this step will not be displayed.
- Confirm your mobile number in the app so that when another ASB Mobile user sends a mobile payment to your mobile number, it will go straight to your bank account.
- Confirm which one of your accounts will be automatically selected to send or receive payment. If you do not have a transactional account, this step will not be displayed.
- Set and confirm your PIN number or password.
- You should receive a registration successful message.
The below video shows you how to register for ASB Mobile, when you have Netcode enabled.
Did this answer your question?
ASB Mobile requires certain information/access permissions to work on your phone for the following services: GPS location data: This is ...